For media and press credential requests to the 2021 Pegasus World Cup, please contact Dave Joseph at email@example.com. Due to COVID-19, this year all on-site attendees must comply with Gulfstream Park’s health and safety guidelines listed below.
OPTION 1: No Test Required – in on day 11
- Self-quarantine for 10 days. On 10th day you may call Isabel Espinosa – Health & Safety Coordinator (Phone: 786.697.8363) or Marcelo Toledo – Health & Safety Director (Phone: 954.457.6135) and let them know if you or any household members (or travel companions) developed any symptoms. Boarding Pass information must be submitted to HRClearance@GulfstreamPark.com to verify arrival date prior to approval.
OPTION 2: Pre & Post Test Required – Potential in on day 8
- Get tested within 72 hours prior to your departure.
- Make sure you get your Covid-19 PCR Nasal Swab test results before you travel.
- Do not travel if your test result is Positive;
- Get tested again 5 days after travel AND quarantine for a total of 7 days after travel.
- 2 Negative Test Results and Boarding Pass information must be submitted to HRClearance@GulfstreamPark.com for prior approval.
OPTION 3: One Test Required – Potential in on day 9 or 10 depending on results
- Self-quarantine for 7 days. On the 8th day of being in Florida, take a Covid-19 PCR Nasal Swab test (Rapid Test Not Accepted); must provide a copy of boarding pass from flight to Florida and the negative test result. Results of Covid-19 PCR Nasal Swab test are typically taking 24-48 hours. Test Result and Boarding Pass information must be submitted to HRClearance@GulfstreamPark.com for prior approval.
Face coverings are required at all times.
For any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org